Ezekiel 23: 1 – 21
1. The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,
2. Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:
3. And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
4. And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.
5. And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,
6. Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.
7. Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself.
8. Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.
9. Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted.
10. These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.
11. And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.
12. She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men.
13. Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,
14. And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion,
15. Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity:
16. And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.
17. And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.
18. So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.
19. Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.
20. For she doted upon their Paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
21. Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.
Yehezkiel 23:1 – 21
Datanglah firman TUHAN kepadaku:
“Hai anak manusia, ada dua orang perempuan, anak dari satu ibu.
MEREKA BERSUNDAL DI MESIR, MEREKA BERSUNDAL PADA MASA MUDANYA; DI SANA SUSUNYA DIJAMAH-JAMAH DAN DADA KEPERAWANANNYA DIPEGANG-PEGANG.
Nama yang tertua ialah Ohola dan nama adiknya ialah Oholiba. Mereka Aku punya dan mereka melahirkan anak-anak lelaki dan perempuan. Mengenai nama-nama mereka, Ohola ialah Samaria dan Oholiba ialah Yerusalem.
Dan Ohola berzinah, sedang ia Aku punya. Ia sangat berahi kepada kekasih-kekasihnya, kepada orang Asyur, pahlawan-pahlawan perang,
berpakaian kain ungu tua, bupati-bupati dan penguasa-penguasa, semuanya pemuda yang ganteng, pasukan kuda.
Ia melakukan persundalannya dengan mereka, semuanya orang Asyur pilihan; ia menajiskan dirinya dengan semua orang, kepada siapa ia berahi dan dengan berhala-berhalanya.
Ia tidak meninggalkan persundalannya yang dilakukannya sejak dari Mesir, sebab PADA MASA MUDANYA ORANG SUDAH MENIDURINYA, DAN MEREKA MEMEGANG-MEGANG DADA KEPERAWANANNYA DAN MENCURAHKAN PERSUNDALAN MEREKA KEPADANYA.
Oleh sebab itu Aku menyerahkan dia ke dalam tangan kekasih-kekasihnya, dalam tangan orang Asyur, kepada siapa ia berahi.
Mereka menyingkapkan auratnya, anak-anaknya lelaki dan perempuan ditangkap dan ia sendiri dibunuh dengan pedang. Dengan demikian namanya dipercakapkan di antara kaum perempuan sebab hukuman telah dijatuhkan atasnya.
Walaupun hal itu dilihat oleh adiknya, Oholiba, ia lebih berahi lagi dan persundalannya melebihi lagi dari kakaknya.
Ia berahi kepada orang Asyur, kepada bupati-bupati dan penguasa-penguasan kepada pahlawan-pahlawan perang yang pakaiannya sangat sempurna, kepada pasukan kuda, semuanya pemuda yang ganteng.
Aku melihat bahwa ia menajiskan diri; kelakuan mereka berdua adalah sama.
Bahkan, ia menambah persundalannya lagi: ia melihat laki-laki yang terukir pada dinding, gambar orang-orang Kasdim, diukir dalam warna linggam,
pinggangnya diikat dengan ikat pinggang, kepalanya memakai serban yang berjuntai, semuanya kelihatan seperti perwira, yang menyerupai orang Babel dari Kasdim, tanah kelahiran mereka.
Segera sesudah kelihatan oleh matanya ia berahi kepada mereka dan mengirim suruhan kepada mereka ke tanah Kasdim.
Maka orang Babel datang kepadanya menikmati tempat tidur percintaan dan menajiskan dia dengan persundalan mereka; sesudah ia menjadi najis oleh mereka, ia meronta dari mereka.
Oleh karena ia melakukan persundalannya dengan terang-terangan dan memperlihatkan sendiri auratnya, maka Aku menjauhkan diri karena jijik dari padanya, seperti Aku menjauhkan diri dari adiknya.
Ia melakukan lebih banyak lagi persundalannya sambil teringat kepada masa mudanya, waktu ia bersundal di tanah Mesir.
IA BERAHI KEPADA KAWAN-KAWANNYA BERSUNDAL, YANG AURATNYA SEPERTI AURAT KELEDAI DAN ZAKARNYA SEPERTI ZAKAR KUDA.
ENGKAU MENGINGINKAN KEMESUMAN MASA MUDAMU, WAKTU ORANG MESIR MEMEGANG-MEGANG DADAMU DAN MENJAMAH-JAMAH SUSU KEGADISANMU.”
Song of Solomon 7: 1 – 8
1. How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince’s daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman.
2. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies.
3. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
4. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bathrabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus.
5. Thine head upon thee is like Carmel, and the hair of thine head like purple; the king is held in the galleries.
6. How fair and how pleasant art thou, O love, for delights!
7. This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes.
8. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;
Kidung Agung 7: 1 – 8
Betapa indah langkah-langkahmu dengan sandal-sandal itu, puteri yang berwatak luhur! Lengkung pinggangmu bagaikan perhiasan, karya tangan seniman.
Pusarmu seperti cawan yang bulat, yang tak kekurangan anggur campur.Perutmu timbunan gandum, berpagar bunga-bunga bakung.
Seperti dua anak rusa buah dadamu, seperti anak kembar kijang.
Lehermu bagaikan menara gading, matamu bagaikan telaga di Hesybon, dekat pintu gerbang Batrabim; hidungmu seperti menara di gunung Libanon, yang menghadap ke kota Damsyik.
Kepalamu seperti bukit Karmel, rambut kepalamu merah lembayung; seorang raja tertawan dalam kepang-kepangnya.
Betapa cantik, betapa jelita engkau, hai tercinta di antara segala yang disenangi.
SOSOK TUBUHMU SEUMPAMA POHON KORMA DAN BUAH DADAMU GUGUSANNYA.
KATAKU: “AKU INGIN MEMANJAT POHON KORMA ITU DAN MEMEGANG GUGUSAN-GUGUSANNYA Kiranya buah dadamu seperti gugusan anggur dan nafas hidungmu seperti buah apel.”
Proverbs 7: 7 – 22
7. And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8. Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
9. In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10. And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
11. (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12. Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
13. So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14. I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
15. Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16. I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17. I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18. Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19. For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20. He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
21. With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22. He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
Amsal 7: 7 – 22
“Dia memegang dan menciumnya …
“Marilah kita memuaskan birahi hingga pagi hari, dan bersama-sama menikmati asmara. Karena suamiku tidak di rumah, …”
Song of Solomon 1: 12 – 13
12. While the king sitteth at his table, my spikenard sendeth forth the smell thereof.
13. A bundle of myrrh is my wellbeloved unto me; he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.
Kidung Agung 1: 12 – 13
Berkata wanita tersebut: “Rajaku sedang berbaring di dipannya …”‘Kekasihku mempunyai penciuman dari Myrrh sewaktu dia berbaring pada buah dadaku.” Di atas ranjangku pada malam hari kucari jantung hatiku.
Song of Solomon 3: 1 – 4
1. By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
2. I will rise now, and go about the city in the streets, and in the broad ways I will seek him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but I found him not.
3. The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?
4. It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother’s house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me.
Kidung Agung 3: 1 – 4
“… ketika saya menemuinya … Kupegang dan tak kulepaskan dia, sampai kubawa dia kerumah ibuku, ke kamar di mana aku lahir.”
Song of Solomon 4: 1 – 7
1. Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves’ eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead.
2. Thy teeth are like a flock of sheep that are even shorn, which came up from the washing; whereof every one bear twins, and none is barren among them.
3. Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy speech is comely: thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.
4. Thy neck is like the tower of David builded for an armoury, whereon there hang a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.
5. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed among the lilies.
6. Until the day break, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.
7. Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.
Kidung Agung 4: 1 – 7
“Lihatlah, cantik engkau, manisku bibirmu bagaikan seutas pita kirmizi …
buah dadamu seperti anak rusa …
Lingkar pahamu seperti permata …
.. Saya berkata, ‘Saya akan memanjat pohon palem …
Oh, buah dadamu seperti sekelompok anggur’.
Judges 16: 1
1. Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.
Hakim-hakim 16: 1
“Dan Simson pergi ke Gaza, dilihatnya di sana seorang perempuan sundal (seorang Wanita Tuna Susila), dan dia menghampirinya (melakukan hubungan seksual dengan-nya).
Genesis 35: 22
22. And it came to pass, when Israel dwelt in that land, that Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father’s concubine: and Israel heard it. Now the sons of Jacob were twelve:
Kejadian 35: 22
Anak laki-laki Berhubungan Dengan Ibunya: Ruben anak laki-laki tertua dari Yakub, pada saat ayahnya tidak ada, berhubungan seksual dengan istri ayahnya dan Israel (nama lain Yakub) mendengarnya. Adegan ini dilaporkan kepadanya, tetapi dia tidak memarahi atau memukul anaknya atas kelakuan tersebut. Tuhan juga tidak memberikan sebuah kata celaan pun kepadanya.
Genesis 38: 15 – 30
15. When Judah saw her, he thought her to be an harlot; because she had covered her face.
16. And he turned unto her by the way, and said, Go to, I pray thee, let me come in unto thee; (for he knew not that she was his daughter in law.) And she said, What wilt thou give me, that thou mayest come in unto me?
17. And he said, I will send thee a kid from the Flock. And she said, Wilt thou give me a pledge, till thou send it?
18. And he said, What pledge shall I give thee? And she said, Thy signet, and thy Bracelets, and thy staff that is in thine hand. And he gave it her, and came in unto her, and she conceived by him.
19. And she arose, and went away, and laid by her vail from her, and put on the garments of her widowhood.
20. And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive his pledge from the woman’s hand: but he found her not.
21. Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where is the harlot, that was openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this place.
22. And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, that there was no harlot in this place.
23. And Judah said, Let her take it to her, lest we be shamed: behold, I sent this kid, and thou hast not found her.
24. And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt.
25. When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff.
26. And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more.
27. And it came to pass in the time of her travail, that, behold, twins were in her womb.
28. And it came to pass, when she travailed, that the one put out his hand: and the midwife took and bound upon his hand a scarlet thread, saying, This came out first.
29. And it came to pass, as he drew back his hand, that, behold, his brother came out: and she said, How hast thou broken forth? this breach be upon thee: therefore his name was called Pharez.
30. And afterward came out his brother, that had the scarlet thread upon his hand: and his name was called Zarah.
Kejadian 38: 15 – 30
Yehuda Melakukan Perzinahan Dengan Menantu Perempuannya: Dia dengan segera menjadi hamil dan memberikan anak haram yang kembar yang kemudian menjadi nenek moyang Yesus Kristus. Ini berarti Tuhan memberi penghargaan kepada Yehuda dan keturunannya.
2 Samuel 13: 5 – 14
5. And Jonadab said unto him, Lay thee down on thy bed, and make thyself sick: and when thy father cometh to see thee, say unto him, I pray thee, let my sister Tamar come, and give me meat, and dress the meat in my sight, that I may see it, and eat it at her hand.
6. So Amnon lay down, and made himself sick: and when the king was come to see him, Amnon said unto the king, I pray thee, let Tamar my sister come, and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat at her hand.
7. Then David sent home to Tamar, saying, Go now to thy brother Amnon’s house, and dress him meat.
8. So Tamar went to her brother Amnon’s house; and he was laid down. And she took flour, and kneaded it, and made cakes in his sight, and did bake the cakes.
9. And she took a pan, and poured them out before him; but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, Have out all men from me. And they went out every man from him.
10. And Amnon said unto Tamar, Bring the meat into the chamber, that I may eat of thine hand. And Tamar took the cakes which she had made, and brought them into the chamber to Amnon her brother.
11. And when she had brought them unto him to eat, he took hold of her, and said unto her, Come lie with me, my sister.
12. And she answered him, Nay, my brother, do not force me; for no such thing ought to be done in Israel: do not thou this folly.
13. And I, whither shall I cause my shame to go? and as for thee, thou shalt be as one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee.
14. Howbeit he would not hearken unto her voice: but, being stronger than she, forced her, and lay with her.
2 Samuel 13: 5 – 14
Amnon, Salah Seorang Putra Nabi Daud Memperkosa Saudara Perempuannya: “Seorang anak laki-laki yang mulia dari seorang ayah yang mulia” berdasarkan Injil yang “Suci”, Amnon dengan sebuah tipu daya yang hebat memperkosa saudara perempuannya Tamar dan Tuhan tidak menghukum atau menegurnya.
2 Samuel 16: 21 – 23
21. And Ahithophel said unto Absalom, Go in unto thy father’s concubines, which he hath left to keep the house; and all Israel shall hear that thou art abhorred of thy father: then shall the hands of all that are with thee be strong.
22. So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father’s concubines in the sight of all Israel.
23. And the counsel of Ahithophel, which he counselled in those days, was as if a man had inquired at the oracle of God: so was all the counsel of Ahithophel both with David and with Absalom.
2 Samuel 16: 21 – 23
Putra Daud Yang Lain Memperkosa Ibunya (10 kali berurutan). Absalom membentangkan sebuah kemah di atas Sotoh dan membaringkan 10 istri (gundik) ayahnya dan memperkosa mereka semuanya satu per satu, ‘di depan mata seluruh Bani Israel.’
Yehezkiel 16: 23 – 24
23. And it came to pass after all thy wickedness, (woe, woe unto thee! saith the Lord God;)
24. That thou hast also built unto thee an eminent place, and hast made thee an high place in every street.
Ezekiel 16: 23 – 24
Yerusalem (Orang Yahudi) Pelacur Yang Tidak Pernah Puas Tidak bangsa Asyur, Babylonia atau Mesir pernah dapat memuaskan pelacur Yahudi tersebut. Pelacur-pelacur lain dibayar oleh klien mereka atas pelayanan yang diberikan tetapi pelacur ini membayar klien mereka agar dilayani. “Dia membentangkan kakinya untuk setiap orang yang lewat!”
Genesis 19: 31 – 36
31. And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
32. Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
33. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
34. And it came to pass on the morrow, that the firstborn said unto the younger, Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
35. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.
36. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father.
Kejadian 19: 31 – 36
Kata kakaknya kepada adiknya: “Ayah kita telah tua, dan tidak ada laki-laki di negeri ini yang dapat menghampiri kita, seperti kebiasaan seluruh bumi.
Marilah kita beri ayah kita minum anggur, lalu kita tidur dengan dia, supaya kita menyambung keturunan dari ayah kita.”
Pada malam itu mereka memberi ayah mereka minum anggur, LALU MASUKLAH YANG LEBIH TUA UNTUK TIDUR DENGAN AYAHNYA; dan ayahnya itu tidak mengetahui ketika anaknya itu tidur dan ketika ia bangun.
Keesokan harinya berkatalah kakaknya kepada adiknya: “Tadi malam aku telah tidur dengan ayah; baiklah malam ini juga kita beri dia minum anggur; masuklah engkau untuk tidur dengan dia, supaya kita menyambung keturunan dari ayah kita.”
Demikianlah juga pada malam itu mereka memberi ayah mereka minum anggur, LALU BANGUNLAH YANG LEBIH MUDA UNTUK TIDUR DENGAN AYAHNYA; dan ayahnya itu tidak mengetahui ketika anaknya itu tidur dan ketika ia bangun.
Lalu mengandunglah kedua anak Lot itu dari ayah mereka.”